check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Sunday, January 23, 2005

My First Personal Vlog

I had been thinking about starting my own personal vlog for a while… but Vloggercon really inspired me to get on it. So here is a little video of me and my cat. This video is a response to Jay’s one from however long ago that was. The fact is I LOVE cats and think that videos of girls and their cats are totally awesome additions to the vlogging community. That kind of content is just not very rocketboom-esque, I guess, was the point of my comment on that particular episode of the Boom.

No promises with this…. but, it is truly “me”…. Or, I don’t know, I feel weird saying that. My cat, however, acknowledges that the below video is not really him, but instead a polished version of himself.




Oh, sorry the lighting sucks during some parts. I’ve learned my lesson for next time… probably.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Enric said…

    Cute! I like the scene where your chasing after Mattie in the dark hall and talking to the camera. Only critique is it could be a bit shorter.

    :),

    Enric

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Jay Dedman said…

    yeah just make a video post when the feeling hits you.
    keep them short and sweet.
    its a process.
    over time...youll document different moods and ideas.
    your cat is also fucking awesome.

    jay

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Chuck Olsen said…

    *clap clap clap*

    OMG. Mattie is so cute and photogenic.
    Like Mario, only much less shy.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger ryanne said…

    oh yeah!
    nice to see you unboomed.
    that sounds dirty.
    but really i'm excited to see another female vlogger.
    always a pleasure.
    keep posting!
    -ryanne
    ryanedit.blogspot.com
    p.s. i love that your blog is all pink. PINK!!!!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Zadi said…

    Hey Amanda:
    What a cute cat. Mattie has great markings. Also, add RSS so we can subscribe.

    Zadi

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Quirk said…

    What about guys and their cats?
    http://www.bullemhead.com/mt/archives/2005/01/last_licks.html

    I am seriously considering starting an all-housepet vlog.

    Great first post.

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That was freakin’ awesome!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home