check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Freak Out!

I found this on my compy while editing Miami Part III. I only vaguely remember making it... It's kinda scary!


  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger ryanne hodson said…

    i gotta get me that mp3 now.

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger annie! said…

    amanda you crack me up. :)
    you're so cute.

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Greg Smyth said…

    I'm not surprised you can't remember making it! I suspect you may have been a touch tipsy...

  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Chuck Olsen said…

    i can only laugh, shake my head, and pick my my booty up of da floor.

  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger dltq said…


    When I feel weird, like in "fucking hell, these are dark times",

    I just play my collection of ┬┤short ones┬┤- where this one is included.

    The shorties is a tribute to how crazy we can be - and have loads of fun.

    This one is a classic - and hah! I can still comment on these old entries. Time has not as much relevance now, eh?

    commenting from Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe

  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger jonjon barros said… ouT..and your cute!


  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    I've been watching your vlogs and rocketboom, good luck girl, you're cool. I'm going to Chicago next weekend, what should I do?


Post a Comment

<< Home