check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Friday, August 25, 2006

My New Favorite Videoblog

I've always liked the little rascals. I love the pseudo-British accent of Buns and the Paris Hilton squeak of Chou Chou.

Anyway, when I met the very sweet and charming Daniel McVicar at BlogHer, I just knew that I needed to see what the rabbits thought. So I sent in a request to see their mctake on the McVlog.

I recently received this link from them with a short message: "Heya Kid. Your wish is our command."

Check it out! Arianna and Lisa make appearances.

Watch this week's K-FED episode here. Best ep yet!! K-Fed profiled like never before! Believe me, you wanna see this one.

P.S.: I'm still figuring out how to do a screenshot on this mac thingy... or I'd give you a nice image of buns and chou chou.
P.P.S.: (I got the link, Steve, thanks!)

LATER: The rabbits sent over this cute image!

11 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger ChrisM70 said…

    Mac Screenshot:

    Command + Shift + 3

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Long Nguyen said…

    you also have the option of using the widget called Screenshot Plus.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Villain said…

    still better,

    cmd+shift+4
    and choose what u need to cut alone

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Amanda I need help. So many blogs,vlogs,podcasts, vidcasts, vlods, blods and blacasts. So little time. You are how can I say a new media celebrity and you seem to watch/read alot of these types of things.

    How to you keep track. I bookmark everything but there isn't enough time in the day.

    Help
    Thankfully
    -Steven

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger WO7 said…

    The McVloger guy has a very nice site. I wish I knew how to post Flash like that.
    The rabbits are nice too.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Brandon Whitesell said…

    There is a pretty cool app (freeware - donations welcome) that creates jpegs of websites at a size you specify - it's great for long blog lists like (popurl, per se) or newsites where the content extends beyond the scope of your adorable 13" screen.

    it's called paparazzi. Ms. website! over here!

    thanks for showing us the bunnies. hi-larious.

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Ryan Biesemeyer said…

    PS. Brandon Whitesell : She's rocking 1440x900 Resolution on her 15" MacBook Pro. Great reference to Paparazzi though. Great app for what Amanda does 2nd best (Yes, her Vlogs > her Blogs)..

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger rockethenry said…

    Amanda--the rabbits were great. A fun way to learn about things and enjoy these furry folk. K-Fed, uh, well, he and Britney are on another level I think but they can be amusing.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger shedwa said…

    another option for a screenshot is to use a widget. Here's a couple good ones: screenshot plus and capture

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Brandon said…

    The McVlog is very clever, I don't know that it would be something I would watch. Oh and about that screenshot thing, I wouldn't recommend buying any kind of screen capture tool unless you need to record video. Mac OS X has a screen capture utility built in called "Capture" so I don't really see the need to spend $30 on another one.

    Brandon
    http://schlenkiereport.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger danielmcvicar said…

    Hi Amanda
    YOU are sweet and charming. Thank you.

    Those wascally wabbits are very funny. Although I did link to a nice recipe on my site for rabbit on a stick.

    I'm glad things are going well for you, and I look forward to more from Amanda.
    Daniel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home