check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Monday, August 14, 2006

Trip to NYC

On Saturday we took the train into Manhattan. First we stopped by Node 101 and hung out, ate some mini carrot sticks, watched some vlogs,
and chatted with some cool peeps like Melanie Morgan and Ivettza Sanchez.


Then we headed down to the Flatiron Lounge, one of my favorite little spots in NYC. It's home of my favorite coctail eva, the Jamaican Firefly.

That's Molly in the middle and Emily (Emski) on the right. Molly and I have been super tight since freshman year of highschool when we were both 14. We'd cut study hall to go to Molly's house which was nearby and eat Ramen and watch Sweet Valley High. Emski and I were college roommates. I am trying to convince her to work on one of my upcoming projects with me (I think she's going to go for it!).

And last we have Luke and Mario... check out Luke's Power Move! The Pretzel!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger WO7 said…

    The Flatiron Lounge is a long way from the Earlybird Cafe in Oblivion, Oklahoma. Or San Jose, C.R..

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Brandon Whitesell said…

    the background behind you three totally reminds me of a late-eighties/early-nineties highschool photo backdrop. That must be the real reason you like that joint.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Rob said…

    Images... not... appearing...
    Links... broken...
    Must... see... images!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Sweet Valley High

    lol.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Robert Johnson said…

    Amanda, it seems like some photos you reference are missing from http://amandacongdon.com/pics/
    On IE I get [X] for the missing pictures, and with Mozilla Firefox I don't get any markers.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Sorry for the glitches during our server change. Everything *should* be working properly now... pls let me know if there are any more probs. You guys are the best. xo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home