check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Headed Out of Town

I'll be on a mini-retreat until next week doing a little celebration... I will have NO internet access where I am staying (I'll have to go to the nearest Starbucks if I really need a wifi fix). I'm trying to embrace this fact rather than let it piss me off. Yes, Amanda, you must disconnect!










Put. The Blackberry. DOWN.

Interesting article about woman liking tech toys more than SHOES. Shocker! ;)

A giant thanks to Lisa, Elisa, and Jory for making BlogHer such an amazing experience. Never have I learned so much in 36 hours, jeez. I'm still digesting all the info. The sessions were actually as interesting if not MORE interesting than the hallway convos... I find it's usually the other way around at most tech conferences. This one was different.

I'll be back with lots to talk about I'm sure.

xoxo

photo credit: swirl spice

14 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger WO7 said…

    Enjoy the time...wo

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Manblogger641 said…

    Hey Amanda,

    Yeah everyone needs some down time sometimes... Hope you enjoy your vacation. I love starbucks coffee.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Thanks W.O.! I'm excited to talk about your project when I get back. Have a terrific weekend everybody!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Long Nguyen said…

    That's good news about women liking tech. Couples will save a lot of money like that, but they will have to want to same kind of tech first :P

    Go celebrate and forget internet access. It's going to be great!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Enjoy your time away from the computer.
    HAVE FUN!!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jorge Cocompech said…

    Maybe this time without internet, you'll have a lot of great and fun ideas (like 'ur video with mom and dad).

    Take care...Enjoy it...

    Ps. Almost all us, can understand your feeling 'bout no internet connection...

    Strawberries X's and jaguar o's . .
    Bytes . .

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger PAI said…

    Have a good time decompressing... we'll watch over the internet while you're gone. :-)

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Have a great time away from the madding crowds, well, the cyber ones anyway. Rest well, dear lady. We'll leave the light on for ya. :-)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger AndrewCongdon said…

    Hey Amanda, it's your brother. I know you are away this weekend but if you happen to check your comments on the blackberry I hope you will see the announcement of Pawn Takes Queen, my new blog. http://pawntakes.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    How about a tech toy shoe.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    Thinking of you, hope all is well.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Rafitax said…

    Enjoy it,...

    Ragards from Spain.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Zadi said…

    I definitely love tech toys more than shoes...well, maybe equally... no definitely more. :)

    Have a great getaway!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger WO7 said…

    Amanda and Steve...Hummmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home