check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Friday, July 28, 2006

A New Fact That Reveals All, ugh....

I'm bored of this. Really. It's getting older than old. But this new fact is pretty f-ing telling.

So I'm here at BlogHer, having a terrific time, meeting some amazing women... hanging with cool cats like Millie Garfield.

And then I receive this message on my blackberry from a longtime viewer: "Drew shot a videoblog with [refers to Ms. Colan] on July 4th, the day before you put up your vid announcing how he pushed you out of RB". Of course, he just uploaded this "lost episode" recently, since he hasn't been able to keep RB on schedule (rocketboom.com is now directed to rocketboom.org).

Not to harp on this but it raises a critical question... The Baron has claimed publicly that he "never imagined Rocketboom with out me" until he saw my video on July 5th. If that’s true, why would he have shot this with Joanne on July 4th?

Seems The Baron has shown his true colors... and the plan he had all along. All his lies finally bit him in the ass! I wonder how long he had been grooming her face to replace mine.

Facts do win in the end, I guess. As for me? I'm moving on. I believe this will be my final post about the boom. And look for this website to be redirected to a new page (minus the boom reference) very shortly. Onwards and upwards would be a gross understatement. I’ve made some insanely delicious lemonade! I’m sure glad, though, that the whole truth finally reared its ugly head. I always knew it, of course... but now it's in plain sight for everybody to see.

LATER: I see this great Dixie Chicks video. Cool that Columbia Records is making it so easy for me to see it!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Ryan Biesemeyer said…

    I know a thousand others have said this, but we're looking forward to being captured as you have been able to. It is remarkable to see the newly-surfaced 7/5 episode, in the light of what was going on the day it was filmed. Amanda, you are the better woman, and I wish you the best in your adventures. I can't wait for the day that I load this page and am redirected to your next glorious adventure.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger WealthyReltub said…

    As for Rocketboom...Joanne has her work cut out for her. As for the star...Why look to others for something someone else has created? Go out on your own. Maybe get your own parter with whom you share a 51-49 cut of the show. No matter what it is you do though...I expect the best. And I'm certain that I can't be dissappointed.

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Nate said…

    Yes, time to publicly move on and deal with RB however you need to privately. I hope it all works out with a fair conclusion for you.
    In the meantime I'll be watching. I'm sure that it will be great fun for yourself and your viewers.

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This just proves that my 'blind' support of you has been justified all along. All too often in life what matters most is not what is done, but how it is done. Had you and RB parted ways amicably and with good faith, I'd still be watching it. Instead you were deposed through deceit and treachery and my resolve to have nothing further to do with RB is now galvanized. I can't wait to see what comes next for you, Amanda.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Author said…

    Time to truly be "unboomed".

    Looking forward.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger William H Wilkins III said…

    Dear, dear, dear, DEAR, Amanda ..
    I know that you read my note about your rift with RB, but in case you haven't, this is the link ( http://www.wilkinsmedia.blogspot.com/ ).

    As I said there, you need to move on IMMEDIATELY. You are a viable, exciting, and highly monitored, personalty (monitored by some very interested suits). You, alone, have far more marketability than RB does without you.

    My suggestion is that you get a blog running immediately. Anything you do will be, and is, great. Just sit there and space out! It works for you- really!

    If you want help with revenue generation, I will gladly help. And a strong advertiser buzz will put some serious coin in your piggy. But PLEASE leave the RB topic and get on with it. There's gold below your feet. Look down please!
    BW

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Your backpedaling, Andrew, is pretty obvious to anyone. I've been nothing but truthful.

    Who are the "10 people" I left behind in NYC? As far as I know the RB crew came with me other than Sherng-Lee and your personal assistant.

    But that's just one of the many, many lies.

    The thing is... I actually believe YOU think you are telling the truth... the thing is... you are not.

    I was flexible. Ask Chuck. You said "face only" and that's a fact. You can't tiptoe around that as much as you try, sorry man.

    I'm closing comments on this post, now. You all are right. Let's move on.

    The truth is out there.
    --X-Files

     

<< Home