check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Andrew

My brother left for study abroad in Madrid yesterday. Man. After spending all summer with him... it's just weird around here without him. :(

Thanks Andrew for working with me and Mario this summer. You were one hell of a book project manager. I'm quite certain we will get absolutely nothing done without you.

1 blackberry
1 failed business relationship
6 new business relationships
1 Node 101
1 visit from Steve Garfield
1 visit from Galacticast
1 micro announcement
4 flat tires (I'm serious: Andrew-3, Amanda-1, Mario-0)
1 BlogHer Conference
21 meetings in NYC
148 conference calls
1 failed vaio
1 macbook pro
1 Blogumentary screening
2 concerts
and lots ahead...

Summer of 2006 out!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lawrence Christmas said…

    Please, please start a video podcast. Rocketboom is horrible now. sigh.... I miss watching it everyday.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Don't worry! I will! More than one in fact. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home