check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Emails & Experiments

Just a housekeeping note to let you know two things:

1) If you sent me an email between Monday Aug 14 - Monday Aug 21 please resend. During the server change I lost all my emails (except any that went to the unboomed gmail addy). Super sorry for the inconvenience.

2) Right now during this transitional period I am experimenting with UnBoomed to see what works and what doesn't. This will help a lot when I launch my new blog in September.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger WO7 said…

    I've been chewing on Foy nonstop because I though he must have insulted you with his down-home style of correspondence. I hope that your mail being down is why you didn't respond. Is it to late for you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home