check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fan Email

I get a lot of awesome emails from Rocketboom fans from around the world. I've decided I shouldn't keep them all to myself, but instead, share them. So, I'm going to start posting any email I receive that really strikes me in some way. First up, a letter from Alexis:

Dear Amanda,

My name is Alexis. I am six and a half years old. My dad and I love your shows. We watch them everyday. My favorite one is the one when you're dancing on RocketBoom's one year old birthday. I love it because it is funny.

This is a picture of me in Disney World with my face and lips painted and a picture of me holding a toy snake.

Alexis


And here is the picture Alexis sent along of herself:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home